Release Notes- 3.2.2022
Modified on: Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 3:36 PM
- [OR_DEV-1910] Geofencing has been implemented to accurately calculate the "dwell time" of the shipper. Once the driver crosses the geofence upon arrival, the status changes to “Arrived to Pick up.” When the driver exits the fence the status will change to “picked up or En route to delivery.” The time between "Arrived to Pick up" and "Picked up/ En route to delivery" is called the dwell time. If the dwell time exceeds the time limit specified for that client at either pick up or delivery, an exception of either "long wait at pickup" or "long wait at delivery" is logged.
- [OR_DEV-1616] Added support for "parent" and "child" organizations. This allows multiple lines of business (i.e., "children") to be configured under the parent organization, and uses Role-based Access Control to limit access to child organization users only. The admin for the parent organization can access pages for all of its child organizations.
- [OR_DEV-182] New option for bulk loading of market modifiers for SLA markets. Manually creating market modifiers on contracts is a tedious process. This new feature allows you to create them in bulk by uploading a CSV file, thus allowing the same modifiers to be efficiently applied to multiple markets.
Minor Enhancements and Improved Performance
- [OR_DEV-11060] Improved error handling when bulk uploading orders via CSV files. When an upload fails or partially fails, error messages now more accurately pinpoint the cause of the failure.
- [OR_DEV-10255, OR_DEV-11024] Fixed various issues with clubbed (consolidated) orders.
- [OR_DEV-11076] Fixed an issue with displaying the second page (and subsequent pages) of the Users tab.
- [OR_DEV-7449] Fixed a problem where orders cancelled from the Control Tower could get stuck in "Routed" status.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.