Release Notes 2.24.2022
Modified on: Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 3:35 PM
General Availability Release Notes
- [OR_DEV-10221] Enhanced LP connectivity to ORD from Android/IOS mobile apps. Mobile app users can now enter, edit, dispatch, and cancel orders and deliveries.
- [OR_DEV-7079] Delivery details now allow different accessorials for pickup and dropoff locations. Updated the Organization tab's Fleet Assets page to support new fleet categories and capabilities.
- [OR_DEV-10939, OR_DEV-10944] Improvements to route information: Control Tower now shows total mileage and quantity of items.
Miscellaneous Enhancements and Improved Performance
- [OR_DEV-10385/REQ-1796] Improved user interface for manual orders:
- The Order Item Description field is now limited to 64 characters; previously it was possible to enter a description that was too long for the form to handle.
- Delivery Contact Name is now a required field, as an order with no Delivery Contact can cause problems downstream.
- [OR_DEV-10229] Improved accuracy of tracking deliveries by implementing the heremaps API.
- [OR_DEV-10801] Fixed a problem that caused timeline events to be displayed in the wrong order and associated with an incorrect LP.
- [OR_DEV-10056] Fixed a problem that was causing orders to be dispatched during designated holiday hours.
- [OR_DEV-10235] Fixed a problem that was preventing some order/delivery source info from being displayed.
- [OR_DEV-10756] Fixed a problem with the Reporting tab that caused a "Could not get reports" error.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.